The general conditions of use regulate access to and use of the website Unibox Cargo. The web site was created by Unibox Cargo Services SL established in MAXIMO AGUIRRE, April 3 DC. 48011 BILBAO (Spain) and registered in the Commercial Register with CIF B95630935. Access and navigation of a user through the website implies knowledge and unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Terms and conditions
1.1. The contents, commercial activities, products and services included on the Website are not designed nor intended for those persons who reside in jurisdictions where their contents are not duly authorized.
1.2. The Web site includes only the pages served by www.uniboxcargo.com at all times. Access to, and browsing the Web Site is the sole responsibility of the users on the terms provided in these General Conditions.
1.3. The consultation of any of the contents of the Website does not in itself constitute any contractual relationship between Unibox Cargo and user.
2. User Obligations
2.1. The user agrees to use the services and contents of the Website in accordance with the Law, the General Conditions and the specific conditions of services Unibox bid fee at all times, and must refrain from using them to:
- Conduct contrary to good faith, morality, public order, or applications, and / illicit or criminal activities or activities in breach of regulations on intellectual property or any other applicable legal standard.
- Spread contents of racist, xenophobic, apology of terrorism and / or violate human rights.
- Introduce or spread data programs (viruses and harmful software) susceptible to cause damage to computer systems Unibox Cargo, its suppliers or third party users of the internal network or this website network.
- Transmit to unauthorized parties your username and password, assuming full responsibility for the consequences disclosure and must immediately inform Cargo Unibox access by an unauthorized user to that information. To this end, Unibox Cargo reserves the right to change the username and password for service protection.
- Make available to other users, email or otherwise transmit any content that, in accordance with the applicable provisions or contractual relationship, the user is not authorized to transmit (such as inside information, information protected by rights industrial or intellectual property or information which have a duty of confidentiality).
- Perform spamming practices and generally disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of information, except in areas specifically Website authorized to do so.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for commercial purposes all or part, the contents of the Web Site, without the prior express authorization of Unibox Cargo Services SL.
2.2. Users who contract services through the Website should be legally of age under Spanish law.
3. Modification of information
Unibox Cargo reserves the exclusive right to update, modify or delete the contents of the Web Site and the right to limit or prevent access to it. Unibox Cargo Services may exercise these rights at any time and without notice.
4.1. Unibox Cargo undertakes to use its best efforts to avoid any error in the contents appearing on the Website. In any case, Unibox fee shall be exempt from any liability for any errors in the contents appearing on the Website.
4.2. Unibox Cargo assumes no responsibility for any discrepancies that may exist between printed documents and the electronic version published on the Website. In case of discrepancy between the printed and published on the Website, the printed version will prevail.
4.3. Cargo Unibox not responsible in any way for the content, commercial activities, products and services that can be viewed through electronic links (links) directly or indirectly through the Website. The links on the Website, unless expressly stated otherwise, is purely informative and in no way a suggestion, invitation or recommendation thereof. These links do not represent any kind of relationship between Unibox Cargo and individuals or business owners of the websites that can be accessed through these links. Unibox Cargo reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on the Website.
5. Navigation, access and security
5.1. Unibox Cargo makes every effort to ensure that navigation is performed under the best conditions.
5.2. This website is designed to support Internet Explorer browser. In this context, Unibox Cargo is not liable for damages of any kind that may occur to users by using other browsers or different versions of browsers for which designed the Website.
5.3. Unibox Cargo assumes no responsibility nor guarantees that access to the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Unibox Cargo assumes no responsibility or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through the Web Site is free of errors and can not harm the computer from accessing the user. In no event be liable for Unibox Cargo losses or damages of any kind arising from the use of, and browsing the Web Site, including, without limitation, damage to computer systems or damage caused by the introduction of virus. In particular, Unibox Cargo is not responsible in any way for breakdowns, interruptions, faults or defects in telecommunications that may occur during financial operations or those damages that may arise in such cases.
5.4. Cargo Unibox not responsible for any damage that may be caused to users by improper use of the Website.
The services offered on the Website only be used correctly if the technical specifications for which they have been designed are met.
6. Data protection
6.1 For the purposes of Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Unibox Cargo informs the user that any personal information provided at any time and Beyond our company or our employees, will be included in an automated file of personal data created and maintained under the responsibility of Unibox Cargo. This entity will treat the information confidentially and will be treated with the sole purpose of managing our business relationship with you and to send you information about the products and services in which you may be interested.
Unibox 6.3 Cargo holds the generated database with personal data supplied by users. Unibox Cargo agrees to comply at all times with the LOPD its obligation of confidentiality of personal data and its duty to treat as confidential, and shall, for this purpose, the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on protection of personal data that is applicable in Spain at any given time. You agree that personal data supplied at the time of applying for the benefit of any of our services are incorporated into an automated file whose ownership corresponds to Unibox Cargo, in order to provide the requested service, and to let him know any information I could be of interest for other opportunities, products or news. The user consents to that Unibox Cargo transfer its data to other companies in its group, based in Spain or abroad, with the sole purpose of execute the agreed service, accepting that you can be informed of other services, offers and products that may be of interest. The user, in any case, the veracity of the information provided and are responsible for notifying Cargo Unibox any changes in them, reserving the right to exclude from the services any advertiser who has provided false data Unibox Cargo, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law. Finally it informs the user that to exercise the rights of access, modification, opposition and cancellation may lead Unibox charge a written request to the address listed above.
7. Information on technical aspects
Cargo Unibox not be liable for any damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone failures or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system caused by reasons beyond Unibox Cargo; delays or blockages in the use of the system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electronic systems; nor for any damage that may be caused by third parties through illegal beyond the control of Unibox Cargo.
Also, Cargo Unibox not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by Unibox Cargo provided from outside sources. Cargo Unibox not be responsible for the inappropriate use of the service due to maintenance, faulty hardware configuration of the user or insufficient capacity to support the necessary IT systems for the use of services offered.
8. Intellectual Property
Certain content that the user can access through the Web Site are subject to industrial property rights and intellectual property of Unibox fee or other owners of such rights. Access to this content or features through the Website does not give you the right to alteration, modification, exploitation or reproduction, distribution, public communication or any other right belonging to the owner of the affected right. The user agrees to use the contents and / or items to which you navigate from the Website for your own use and needs, and not engage in any commercial, direct or indirect exploitation thereof.
Violation of any of these rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable according to the provisions of Articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
The claims filed by the Users in relation to possible breaches of the rights of intellectual property on any of the contents of this website should be addressed to the following email address: email@example.com.
9. Withdrawal and suspension of services
10. Duration and Termination
The provision of services and information included in the Website are, in principle, indefinitely. Cargo Unibox may terminate or suspend the service and / or any other element of the Web Site at any time so that the validity of these conditions will be limited to the time of exposure. When reasonably possible, users will be advised prior to the termination or suspension of the provision of various services.
11. Applicable law
All questions arising between Unibox Cargo and the user relating to the interpretation, performance and validity of the General Conditions shall be governed by their own terms and in which no person was laid on them, according to Spanish law, expressly submitting the parties to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Valencia.
Law on Protection of Personal Data
Based on the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, personal information you provide will be incorporated and will be treated by Unibox Cargo Services SL, in order to bring the service required and to contact you. As dictates the Data Protection Act, you have the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, at any time, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to C / Diputación 180, 08011 Barcelona 5th.
What information do we collect?
Data collected by Unibox fee is used to manage reservations for your international transport and to contact you if necessary. Furthermore, these data help us to customize the information that show you and you to receive communications in order to offer a better service.
Data collection is performed in two ways:
- Information you provide to us. When you register as a user or making a booking with us you provide us certain information (eg username, password, address, payment information, etc.). This information is required to manage shipments, payment processing and contact you.
- Information obtained automatically. Each time you make a visit to www.uniboxcargo.com we receive and store the following information: searches performed, cookies to identify you on a future visit and data collected by Google Analytics.
Information about cookies
Cookies are identifiers codes we store on your computer via the browser used, where they can remain indefinitely. Cookies help us to recognize you each time you enter, remember your preferences and store information on searches you‘ve done to customize the information that we offer.
Cookies can be disabled in any browser using the appropriate configuration menu (recommend you consult the help section of each browser). However, we recommend not using cookies as you do not bring forth the most of our services.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupies minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
Without your express consent -through the activate cookies in your browser–Unibox Cargo will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies used this site?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website. For this we analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
– Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
Third Party Cookies: The Web of Unibox Cargo can use third-party services on behalf of Unibox Cargo compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and providing other services relating to website activity and other services Internet services.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact Unibox Cargo in email@example.com